2018 Advertising Opportunities
The National Prevention Network (NPN) Conference hosts federal, state and local professionals from the substance abuse prevention field and related disciplines. By participating in the NPN Conference, organizations will have access to a range of 700-1,000 participants who include: prevention providers, school personnel, government agency representatives and directors, law enforcement personnel, policymakers, coalition leaders and members, counselors, health education specialists, and social workers.
The application deadline is Friday, June 22, 2018.
All exhibitors, sponsors, and advertisers must be approved by the Conference Committee before participation in the conference is finalized. A representative will be in touch promptly after submission of payment and registration to confirm participation and provide your organization with more details.
Please apply and pay online, by using the registration system.
|Half Page Program Ad (4.5” x 7.5”, Horizontal Only)||$600|
|Full Page Program Ad (7.5” x 10”, Vertical Only)||$900|
- Please note: Only sponsors will receive a list of participant contact information of those participants who agree to receive announcements and news from sponsors.
- Please also note that programs are optional to attendees, i.e., they are printed by request per noted as in registration.
- Half page program advertisements should measure 4.5″ x 7.5″ in size and should be be horizontal only.
- Full page program advertisements should measure 7.5″ x 10″ in size and should be be vertical only.
- Logo, advertisement, and/or graphic or printed materials must be received no later than, Friday, June 22, 2018, by 5:00pm PDT, in order to be printed in program or for placement in conference bag.
- Acceptable file formats for logos and advertisements include EPS, high resolution PDF, JPG or TIF. Files should be saved in the original application/file format in which they were created with no bleeds. Photos/ images should be high resolution and received in the file size you wish to have it printed; i.e., 600 dpi or higher for black and white, 300 dpi or higher for color/grayscale. Please do not send logos/photos/images from word processing software, presentation software or websites.
- Committee reserves the right to place ad. No ads will be placed in an inside or back cover of the printed program.
Payments can be made by credit card, check, or purchase order using the online registration system. For checks and purchase orders, please make them payable to ‘Board of Regents’ and reference the participant(s) and order ID number. Please mail payment to the address below, which is also located on the registrant’s invoice.
Payment Mailing Address
University of Nevada, Reno
ATTN: NPN Conference
College of Business/MS 0024
1664 N. Virginia St.
Reno, NV 89557
University of Nevada, Reno/Board of Regents/NSHE w9 Form: UNR w9 Form
A confirmation notification, including graphics specifications, and other pertinent information will be sent, via email, to the contact person listed on the application, approximately 4-6 weeks prior to the conference.
Payment, Cancellation and Refund Policy
All payments must be received prior to the event. The conference organizer reserves the right to refuse admission if full payment is not received prior to the event. The conference organizer must receive official cancellation from the sponsor, exhibitor, or advertising organization by Friday, August 3, 2018 by 5:00pm PDT to provide a full refund. If the conference organizer is notified of cancellation after the date, no refund will be provided.
For questions or information, please email Dennis Green firstname.lastname@example.org