Liability and Insurance
The exhibitor, upon contracting to exhibit, expressly releases NASADAD, NPN, NSHE/Board of Regents/ University of Nevada, Reno/College of Business, and any of its officers, directors, employees, or committee members, or the Board of Directors, employees, or representatives from any responsibility or liability for any injury, loss, or damage that may occur to the exhibitor or to the exhibitor’s employees or property prior to, during or subsequent to the period covered by the exhibitor’s contract, including but not limited to any responsibility or liability for negligently caused injury, loss or damage; and further, the Exhibitor agrees to hold harmless and indemnify NASADAD, NPN, NSHE/Board of Regents/ University of Nevada, Reno/College of Business against any and all claims made against NASADAD, NPN, NSHE/Board of Regents/ University of Nevada, Reno/College of Business by any person and arising out of the exhibitor’s acts or omissions.
A confirmation and other pertinent information will be sent, via email, to the contact person listed on the application, upon receipt of payment and approval by the Committee.
Please note that a list of participant contact information will be for those participants who agree to receive announcements and news from sponsors and will only be provided to sponsors, not exhibitors or organizations who place advertisements.
Payment, Cancellation and Refund Policy
All payments must be received prior to the event. The conference organizer reserves the right to refuse admission if full payment is not received prior to the event. The conference organizer must receive official cancellation from the sponsor, exhibitor, or advertising organization by Friday, August 17, 2018 by 5:00pm PDT to provide a full refund. If the conference organizer is notified of cancellation after the date, no refund will be provided.
- Half page program advertisements should measure 4.5″ x 7.5″ in size and should be be horizontal only.
Full page program advertisements should measure 7.5″ x 10″ in size and should be be vertical only.
- Logo, advertisement, and/or graphic or printed materials must be received no later than, Friday, June 8, 2018 by 5:00pm PDT, in order to be printed in program or for placement in conference bag.
- Acceptable file formats for logos and advertisements include EPS, high resolution PDF, JPG or TIF. Files should be saved in the original application/file format in which they were created with no bleeds. Photos/ images should be high resolution and received in the file size you wish to have it printed; i.e., 600 dpi or higher for black and white, 300 dpi or higher for color/grayscale. Please do not send logos/photos/images from word processing software, presentation software or websites.
- Committee reserves the right to place ad. No ads will be placed in an inside or back cover of the printed program.
Sponsors, exhibitors and vendors are responsible for their own lodging, transportation and travel arrangements. For information regarding lodging/parking/transportation, please see Travel Info.
- Assignment of space for exhibitors will be based on the date of receipt of application, as well as size, and utility requirements. If the exhibitor’s application is revoked or not accepted by the Conference Planning Committee, the exhibitor fee will be promptly refunded. The NPN Conference Planning Committee and hosts must approve all exhibitors.
- The conference organizers reserve the right, as necessary, to make modifications to the exhibit space to meet the needs of the Fire Marshall or exhibitors.
- Additional furniture, draping, accessories, and/or decorations are the sole responsibility of the exhibitor and should be approved in advance by the conference organizers. All exhibition equipment and accessories must follow the standards established by the Fire Marshall.
- It is the responsibility of the exhibitor to obtain any necessary Local Fire Department approvals of Exhibit plans.
- It is the responsibility of the exhibitor to see that all materials are delivered to the venue for the conference, as well as removed by the specified deadline. Exhibit freight must be sent to the exhibit contractor’s drayage company. Hotel does not have storage space for crates, all freight cases must be removed by the exhibit contractor.
- Exhibitors shall be liable for any damage that appears to property of the venue after occupancy by the vendor that was not previously in the condition before occupancy.
- The Conference Planning Committee will not knowingly accept organizations, programs or publications that discriminate on the basis of ethnic group, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age and/or disability.
- The Conference Planning Committee reserves the right to bar or relocate any potential exhibitor or require the immediate withdrawal of any exhibit that it believes to be injurious to the purposes of the conference.
- The exhibitor hereby assumes entire responsibility and hereby agrees to protect, defend, indemnify and save subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, officers, directors, and agents harmless against all claims, losses or damages to persons or property, governmental charges or fines and attorney’s fees arising out of or causes by its installation, removal, maintenance, occupancy or use of the exhibition premises or a part thereof, excluding any such liability causes by the sole gross negligence of Hotel and its employees and agents. In addition the exhibitor will follow the law in regards to the University of Nevada, Reno, Board of Regents, College of Business to the extent limited in accordance with the provisions of NRS 41.0305 to 41.039 in regards to indemnification.
- The exhibitor shall obtain and keep in force during the term of the installation and use of the exhibit premises, policies of Comprehensive General Liability Insurance and Contractual Liability Insurance, insuring and specifically referring to the Contractual liability set forth in this Exhibit, in an amount not less than $2,000,000 Combined Single Limit for personal injury and property damage.